or “Food, Faith and Family”
or “Health, Healing and Happiness”
Each week, this luncheon will be serving up good food and will help to provide life skills and Biblical principles to improve your life. Pursue a change in your life and ignite spiritual passion as we will tackle real life issues. Humorous, fun, powerful and life-changing are just a few words that describe this series. Topics include:
- The Missing Peace: How to Handle Stress
- Soul Food: Healing Principles for Feeding Your Face and Your Soul
- Letting Go of the Past to Grab a New Future
- Knocking on Heaven's Door: Understanding Prayer
- When Life Hurts: Dealing with Grief
- How to Handle Haters
Real Life. Real Talk. Real Truth.
NOTE: It is important to register for this luncheon to secure your lunch. REGISTER HERE
About the Presenter: Pastor Andrea Trusty King is a fan of life and a friend of God. A sought after speaker, she travels the world sharing about how God has helped her change her life. Married with children, she pastors at the Valley Fellowship Church.